• Newly furnished, quiet and close to the harbour
• 2 bedrooms each with a luxurious en-suite and veranda
• Minimalist, clean decorations
• Large open plan kitchen
• A classic white on timber design
• A flexible lounge and dining area equipped for working, relaxing and entertaining
• A grassy patio perfect for outdoor dining
• Within a serene, leafy neighbourhood
• 4 minutes’ walk to the Ferry and a few more to a beautiful reserve with harbour views.
Tucked away in the leafy, quiet end of Neutral bay, our snug townhouse is perfectly suited for both families and travelling executives. Upstairs you’ll find two spacious bedrooms, each with a luxurious en-suite bathroom and a sun-drenched balcony with views of the lower North-Shore. The open plan downstairs space including a large kitchen, lounge and dining area is flexible for working at home, lazy holiday afternoons and entertaining guests. With an East-West plan, a glass façade and a lounge the space is almost always coloured by sunlight.
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. We supply top quality toiletries and towels and our beds are made up with top quality linen. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.