Enjoy an idyllic retreat at this newly renovated studio apartment that features full views of Caseys Beach. Inside, thoughtfully styled and fully appointed, the studio captures the feeling of holiday bliss. Moments away are some of NSW’s most stunning beaches and an array of opportunities for adventure, exploration, and culinary delights. With tranquil features such as a BBQ and pool area, relaxation is assured whether you are on the property, at the beach or in the studio.
This high-quality studio is located on the first floor of the property, boasting a complete view of Caseys Beach. The has recently been upgraded to provide the ultimate relaxing getaway. The apartment is modernly styled, featuring artworks and decor that draw from the beautiful vistas of Batemans Bay.
- Spacious, newly-renovated studio apartment with bathroom
- Private balcony with outdoor seating
- Air conditioning and heating are available
- Wi-Fi provided
Bedroom & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 1x Queen Bed with direct balcony access
- 1 separate bathroom
- Laundry facilities available
- Modern appliances
- Toaster, kettle, and microwave available
- Oven and electric stovetop available
- Refrigerator available
- TV with Free to Air and streaming apps available
- 2-seater couch
- 2-seater dining table
Points of Interest
Observation Point Lookout
Bateman’s Bay is a 4-hour drive from Sydney. Public transport is available via bus. Alternatively, direct flights (50 minutes) are available from Sydney to Moruya, where buses can take you directly to Beach Road.
You can access the complex directly from Beach Road. After entering the complex, turn right. Go up the stairs on the right, at the top turn right and the unit is the last on the left.
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
There are bus stops located on Beach Road, a 2-minute walk from the property. These routes can take you to Canberra City via Batehaven’s Beach and Batemans Bay or to Moruya via Denhams Beach, Surf Beach and Broulee.
There are plenty of taxi and ride-sharing options readily available throughout Batemans Bay. We recommend booking a taxi in advance as there may be limited availability.
Points of Interest
Observation Point Lookout
Bateman’s Bay is a 4-hour drive from Sydney. Public transport is available via train and bus. Alternatively, direct flights (50 minutes) are available from Sydney to Moruya, where buses can take you directly to Beach Road.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Other things to note
- All the amenities in the property are subject to availability due to a pandemic.
- AC is not available in the bathroom
- There is a construction site next door that may contribute to noise levels.
- On-site parking for one car only. No space for boats or jet skis.
- There are no ride-sharing options in Batemans Bay and there is no train from Sydney to Batemans Bay
Free parking on premises
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.