This well-equipped two bedroom apartment is ideal for long-stay business trips. The master bedroom has it's own ensuite, while the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area have comfortable furnishings and high-end appliances. Relax on the balcony after a busy work day while admiring the city views. The apartment has access to an on-site swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and barbecues. Shopping malls, cafes, tram stops, restaurants and head offices are all metres away.
This apartment creates a comfortable space for relaxing between work hours, whether in the sunlit living room or out on the furnished balcony overlooking the city. The well-equipped kitchen makes cooking a breeze, while the spacious apartment provides ample privacy and convenience for workers on the go.
-Air conditioning provided
-Laundry facilities provided
-Communal pool, gym, sauna, and steam room
Bedrooms and bathrooms
-Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed, built-in wardrobe, blackout blinds, ensuite
-Bedroom 2: Sofa bed, built-in wardrobe, blackout blinds
-2 bathrooms with shower, hairdryer
-Top quality linens & towels
-Modern stainless-steel appliances
-Electric oven and gas stovetop with rangehood
-Toaster, microwave and kettle
-Fridge and freezer
-Iron and ironing board
-Washing machine and dryer
-Clothes drying rack
- You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
- Key collection is offsite, 350 meters from the property and not available 24/7. Further details will be provided 3 days before check-in if your booking is successfully reserved.
Local area description
The Melbourne CBD is a hub of cosmopolitan entertainment, dining and shopping. Melbourne’s rich history shines through its Heritage-listed buildings and the city’s modern culture is felt within its chic eateries, sprawling food halls, art-house films and international fashion retailers. Federation Square showcases the visual arts and hosts community events, while Chinatown Melbourne and laneway cafes keep the foodie scene diverse.
The Russell St/La Trobe St tram station is about 75 metres away and has regular lines servicing the Melbourne CBD. Melbourne Central Station is 350 metres away and has multiple trains accessing the inner and outer suburbs. There are also bus stops along Russell Street.
Ride sharing apps are a safe and easy way to get around, especially late at night when public transport services are less frequent. Prices are about two-thirds of a taxi, but may surge during bad weather or public events.
Points of Interest
- Her Majesty's Theatre 0.5 Km, three-minutes drive
- Old Melbourne Gaol 0.4 Km, two-minutes drive
- Chinatown Melbourne 0.9 Km, seven-minutes drive
- Port Melbourne Beach 6.3 Km, 16-minutes drive
- St Kilda Beach 9.0 Km, 20-minutes drive
- Melbourne Airport 21.9 Km, 26-minutes drive
- Avalon Airport 56.7 Km, 49-minutes drive
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started
- Scaffolding on the outside of the building till May, but will not impact the view from the unit.
- The gym, BBQ, pool, sauna and steam room are located on the ground floor
- Need the fob to access the communal amenities
- No clothes to be air dried on Balcony
Dishes and silverware
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
MadeComfy are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.