This two-bedroom terrace is just over the Anzac Bridge from the city, which means the commute is a few minutes dreams. You can even walk over if you have more time. Yet despite that proximity to the CBD, the house feels quiet and suburban, with gum trees out the window and original features like wood floors and exposed brick. And while you're here, make sure to stroll around the winding streets of Rozelle and Balmain, full of cosy pubs, great restaurants and elegant boutiques.
This comfy home has been given a smart update, with stylish modern furniture that complements its historical features. Surprisingly bright and airy, it's perfect for families and small groups who want to be close to the city but out of the rat race. Westconnex construction work commenced in Lilyfield, Rozelle and Annandale there will be construction and construction noise during the day. Some of these works may require traffic control and changes to routes/access.
- Historical touches such as original floorboards
- Balcony and back deck
- Fans provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Cosy living room with flat screen TV
- One bathroom with tub
- Travel essentials provided
- Two queen bedrooms, one with balcony access
- Built-in storage space
- Gas cooktop
- Modern appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Rozelle isn't as showy (or as pretentious) as her big sister Balmain, but has all the same assets. You're five minutes from the city and a walk to the harbour, with great coffee and family friendly local pubs around the corner. It's all about understated cool: renovated weatherboard workers cottages interspersed with grand Victorian terraces, plenty of parkland and shops.
Buses leave from Victoria road, a one-minute walk, and take five minutes to the city.
We highly recommend using ride-sharing services.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- Please have in mind there are stairs to the bedrooms
- There is a construction nearby of the property
- The property has very stiff stairs
- The property allows bookings with Pet.
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.