This Victorian terrace offers character and history on the outside and modern comforts within. Ideal for families and groups who want to be close to the city, it’s within walking distance of the Fish Market, Sydney University and Glebe Point Road’s array of drinking, dining and shopping options. Public transport allows you to be in the CBD in minutes, but the private car space is handy. The property itself is immaculate, with tasteful interior design complimenting the building’s historic bones.
Set up in a classic terrace configuration with the bedrooms upstairs and living areas down, this home offers so much more character than a high-rise apartment. The balcony is a beautiful place to relax at the end of the day, but the back courtyard, with its BBQ and covered outdoor entertaining area, might be even better.
- Freshly styled with contemporary furniture, modern appliances and art
- Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and private car port
- Heritage touches, including hardwood floors, shutters and detailing
- Wrought iron balcony with outdoor seating
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Study nook
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Hotel quality towels and linen
- Combined living/dining area with dinner setting for six
- Comfy fabric lounges
- Wall-mounted flat-screen smart TV with Netflix
- One king bedroom with balcony access
- One queen bedroom
- One twin bedroom (2 x singles)
- Built-in storage
- Two modern bathrooms with mosaic tiling
- Travel essentials and hair dryer provided
- Gas cooktop
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Whether it's thanks to neighbouring Sydney University, or because it's full of eccentric Victorian homes, Glebe definitely has a bohemian vibe. Glebe Point Road, the main drag, is certainly known for its lively café culture and independent bookshops. But there's another side to this suburb: a quiet harbourside village with lots of green space. It's really a choose your own adventure situation.
Buses to the city leave from around the corner on Glebe Point Road, but it's just as easy to catch the light rail from the Glebe stop, just a five-minute walk away. Otherwise, take a stroll!
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in and late check-out are available at an extra cost subject to availability. Please request at the time of booking.
- Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost, just let us know and we'll get it organised for you.
- The Parking spot is for small to medium sized car
Free parking on premises
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Dishes & utensils
Streaming service (such as Netflix)
Iron & ironing board
4 ring stove
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
Please keep noise level at a minimum between 10pm-8am in consideration to our neighbours.
Excessive noise could lead to an on-the-spot AUD500 fine and/or eviction of the property.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.