This apartment's list of perks is as long as your arm. It starts with the location: only a 10-minute walk into the heart of the city. Then there are the views of the harbour and suburbs (if you're here on a Saturday you should take in the weekly Darling Harbour fireworks show over a glass of wine). Not to mention the helpful concierge desk, the stocked gym, the heated indoor pool, the sauna, the private parking, nearby restaurants and the enormous king-size beds. This is five star luxury.
A single-level home, the centre of this apartment is the open-plan living and dining area, which opens out onto a balcony with a view of Blackwattle Bay and the Anzac Bridge. The two bedrooms are equally impressive, with huge and comfy king beds, balcony access and their own views.
- Secure building with intercom access
- Heated pool and full gym
- Sauna, spa and jacuzzi
- Rooftop entertaining area
- Private underground parking space
- Views of Sydney Harbour and the inner-west
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Open plan living/dining area that opens onto balcony
- Smart TV with Netflix etc
- Impressive district views
- Chaise lounge can be converted to single bed
- Two bathrooms with stone tiling
- One bathtub
- Hair dryer and travel essentials
- Two king bedrooms, each with views
- Balcony access from both bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Gas cooktop
- Modern appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Located just across Darling Harbour from the city, Pyrmont is one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs. Apart from the short commute (a lazy stroll across Pyrmont bridge), expansive water views and gleaming new apartment blocks have something to do with that. The suburb is also home to Sydney's only casino, a hub of nightlife and dining activity.
Walk across Darling Harbour into the city, catch a bus on Harris St or walk five minutes to the light rail.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in and late check-out are available at an extra cost subject to availability. Please request at the time of booking
- Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost, just let us know and we'll get it organised for you
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Dishes & utensils
Iron & ironing board
4 ring stove
Car not necessary
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
Please keep noise level at a minimum between 10pm-8am in consideration to our neighbours.
Excessive noise could lead to an on-the-spot AUD500 fine and/or eviction of the property.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.