Close to the city, close to the beach, and across the road from open parklands and the Junction Oval, this generously sized apartment has something for everyone. Right in the middle of bohemian St Kilda, there are heaps of great bars and restaurants nearby, and the tram to the city is right outside the front door. The best bit might be the balcony, though: sitting out there with a glass of wine, it feels like you're in the treetops, and as the sun sets, the city lights reveal themselves.
- Modern building
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Lush balcony with succulent plants
- Secure parking space
- Open plan living and dining area facing balcony greenery
- Sofa bed available if necessary
- Modern fixtures
- Queen bed
- Built-in wardrobes
- Electric cooktop
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
St Kilda is Melbourne's iconic seaside suburb. There's the beach – that goes without being said – but there's also a thriving coffee culture, beautiful Victorian architecture, specialty shops, places to have a beer in the sun and one of Australia's most iconic live music venues, the Esplanade Hotel (the Espy to locals). All that, and it's only half an hour from the city.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Free parking on premises
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
First aid kit
1 queen sofa-bed
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.