This private twin in an opulent high rise is the perfect beachside getaway. Just steps from the warm sands of Surfers Paradise and surrounded by restaurants, attractions, nightlife and high-end shopping, its resort-style facilities are exhaustive: a lagoon-style outdoor pool, concierge, tennis courts, function facilities and even a day spa on site. The view is the best bit though: a sweeping panorama taking in the azure waters of the Coral Sea and the city’s glittering towers.
It’s all about the view. Wherever you are in this apartment, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of the ocean and Gold Coast skyscrapers. The mirrored rear wall adds to a feeling of spaciousness, while the sumptuous marble bathroom offers the ideal place to soak your cares away.
- Expansive view of the Gold Coast skyline and Pacific Ocean
- Sunny private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Lagoon-style swimming pool
- Well-stocked private fitness centre
- On-site restaurant
- Day spa and hair salon on site
- Convention and reception facilities
- Secure building with concierge
- Hotel quality linen and towels
- Two comfy double beds
- Opens directly onto balcony
- Flat-screen TV
- Built-in storage
- Study nook
- Marble bathroom with spacious tub
- Hair Dryer and travel essentials provided
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Surfers Paradise is the original Gold Coast hot spot. Think golden sands, meter maids and dancing all night long. There’s actually something for everyone here, though, whether you’re into arty markets, fine dining, coffee culture or yoga. Needless to say, the beach is also a major attraction.
Walk around Surfers Paradise or hop on the Gold Coast Highway to Brisbane. The area is well served with buses and light rail for travelling around the Gold Coast.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.