Set in the iconic Goldsbrough building, this penthouse apartment with private elevator access offers unparalleled luxury and convenience. The city and harbour are right outside your window, and the commute is as easy as a walk into town. Darling Harbour and the Convention Centre are even closer. High ceilings, natural light and hardwood floors lend an air of sophistication, while the pool, gym, sauna and spa make relaxing easy after a long day of work or sightseeing.
Part of a refurbished wool storage warehouse, this apartment is as comfortable as it is stylish. There's lots of light and views of the city loom in every window. Heritage features add a touch of class, while modern appliances make life easy.
- Direct elevator access to apartment
- Views of city and harbour glimpses
- Gymnasium, heated pool, spa and sauna
- Hotel quality sheets and towels
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Private secure parking available upon request
- Open plan living/dining area
- Flat screen TV and comfy lounge
- Two bathrooms, one with tub
- Hair dryer and travel essentials
- One queen bedroom
- One twin bedroom (2 x singles)
- Built-in wardrobes
- Electric cooktop and stone benches
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Located just across Darling Harbour from the city, Pyrmont is one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs. Apart from the short commute (a lazy stroll across Pyrmont bridge), expansive water views and gleaming new apartment blocks have something to do with that. The suburb is also home to Sydney's only casino, a hub of nightlife and dining activity.
Walk across Darling Harbour into the city, catch a bus on Harris St or walk five minutes to the light rail.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.