Relaxing Holiday Escape High Above Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise, QLD
Seconds from the sand, this sky-high apartment is ideally suited to families and groups thanks to its triple and queen bedroom setup. The view is incredible and all of Surfers Paradise’s major attractions, including the beach, the Paradise Centre and the Cavill Avenue strip, are steps away. Extras including a gym, while conveniences such as your own kitchen, laundry and a secure parking space will make your stay feel like home. All that’s hard to beat.
Located on the 32nd floor of the epic Peninsula block, this apartment is all about the view. You’ll be able to catch glimpses of the beach and blue ocean from every room of the property, and when you stand on the balcony it will take your breath away.
- Wraparound balcony with panoramic views of Pacific Ocean
- Well-stocked private fitness centre
- Secure building with intercom access
- Private underground parking space
- Hotel quality linen and towels
- Wi-Fi provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Opens onto balcony
- Dining table for six
- Fabric lounges and wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- One queen bedroom
- One triple bedroom (3 x singles)
- Built-in storage
- One bathroom with huge shower
- Hair Dryer and travel essentials provided
- Electric cooktop
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Surfers Paradise is the original Gold Coast hot spot. Think golden sands, meter maids and dancing all night long. There’s actually something for everyone here, though, whether you’re into arty markets, fine dining, coffee culture or yoga. Needless to say, the beach is also a major attraction.
Walk around Surfers Paradise or hop on the Gold Coast Highway to Brisbane.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Other things to note:
- Outdoor Pool closed due to renovations until further notice. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi are available.
Free parking on premises
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Dishes and silverware
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.