If Melbourne is Australia's style capital, then this apartment is at ground zero, surrounded by the hottest boutiques, vintage stores, restaurants, pubs and bars in town. Walk out of the building onto Chapel Street and just see where the day (or night) takes you. You could head into the city on the train or tram (both on your doorstep), or you could explore the neighbourhood. When you come home, you'll appreciate the contemporary design of the apartment, the new furniture and the comfy bed.
Located in a recently constructed building, this sophisticated one-bedroom apartment has everything you need to enjoy your stay in Melbourne. Relax on the balcony or kick back on the lounge in front of the TV, cook a meal in the kitchen or head out for dinner.
- New building
- Balcony with district views
- Safe and secure with intercom system
- Timber floorboards
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Air conditioning and heating
- Combined living and dining area
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Beautiful modern bathroom with rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- One queen bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes
- Gas cooktop
- Stone counters
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
South Yarra is one of Melbourne's most prestigious addresses, but today it's known more for its shopping than its grand Victorian architecture (though there's plenty of that). Chapel has everything from chi chi boutiques to great vintage shops, with plenty of places to stop for a coffee or drink along the way. And since it's only a short hop from the city, it's popular with Melbourne's trendy young professionals.
Public transport is on your doorstep; trams run down Chapel St and Toorak Rd. South Yarra Station is only two stops from the city.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- Ongoing cladding work and scaffolding on the building. Some building noise can be expected.
Garden or backyard
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.