Spacious retreat walking distance from city centre
Be close to everything with this functional apartment in the harbourside inner-city suburb of Pyrmont. From here, the Sydney CBD is an easy walk across Darling Harbour, while The Star and Sydney’s famed Fish Market are on your doorstep. Cafes, pubs and restaurants abound nearby, and transport makes going further afield easy. Inside, the roomy living room has space for the whole family and the balcony is a great place to kick back. There’s also a pool and gym if you like to keep fit on holiday.
This bright, comfy apartment is centred around the spacious living and dining area. It’s perfect for families, with no steps to negotiate, a twin-bedroom for the kids, a functional kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and two bathrooms. The apartment is located on level 2.
- Gymnasium and heated pool
- Hotel quality sheets and towels
- Balcony with outdoor dining setting
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Open plan living/dining area
- Flat screen TV and comfy leather lounge
- Access to balcony
- Two bathrooms, one with tub
- Travel essentials provided
- One queen bedroom
- One twin bedroom (2 x singles)
- Built-in wardrobes
- Gas cooktop and stone benches
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Located just across Darling Harbour from the city, Pyrmont is one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs. Apart from the short commute (a lazy stroll across Pyrmont bridge), expansive water views and gleaming new apartment blocks have something to do with that. The suburb is also home to Sydney's only casino, a hub of nightlife and dining activity.
Walk across Darling Harbour into the city, catch a bus on Harris St or walk two minutes to the light rail.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber. For more information go to
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started
Long term stays allowed
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.