The Blue Mountains are a great destination in every season. In winter, our new two bedroom apartment is the perfect place to rug up and get cosy, thanks to high-end bedding and a lovely fireplace, as well as the inviting teahouses and traditional pubs just around the corner. In summer, autumn and spring, it's ideal for launching bushwalking expeditions or exploring other mountain towns. Just hop on the train across the road and you can be in Leura, Wentworth Falls or Blackheath in minutes.
Recently constructed and filled with natural light, this two bedroom apartment is the perfect place to stay, no matter the season.
- Brand new building with high quality finishes
- Right in the heart of Katoomba's shopping strip
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Common laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Flat-screen TV
- Comfy leather lounge
- Sound bar and fireplace
- Luxury tiled bathroom
- Hair dryer
- One king bed
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite Bathroom
- One queen bed
- Built-in wardrobes
- Electric cooktop
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Katoomba is the classic Blue Mountains town. Perched high above Sydney in the middle of the Blue Mountains National Park, it's the jumping off point for some of the area's most iconic attractions: Scenic World, the Three Sisters and Echo Point. Beyond the natural beauty, it's almost impossibly cute, with more than enough beautiful sandstone buildings, art deco cafes, gardens, pubs and boutique shops to keep you busy.
Two minutes' walk to Katoomba Train Station. Trains leave regularly to Sydney and take two hours to Central Station. You can also catch the train to other towns in the Blue Mountains.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- 15 steps from street level to apartment
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.