This spacious and serene apartment is in the heart of Surry Hills, the trendy neighbourhood that hosts the best dining, drinking and shopping in Sydney. But thanks to its location and aspect – tucked away on a back street, with a balcony over an internal garden – it's unbelievably quiet and private. Go out and explore: the city, Chinatown and the rest of Surry Hills are all within walking distance. Alternatively, pour a glass of wine, open the glass doors, let the warm breeze in and relax!
With its bright, open design, this apartment feels even bigger than it is (and it's already quite sizeable). Contemporary furniture and appliances make life easy, while indoor plants and a jungle motif combine to give a sense of tranquillity in the heart of the city.
- Quiet and private, with a balcony opening onto a peaceful garden
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Gas heater provided
- Private underground parking space
- Opens onto balcony to create a combined indoor/outdoor living space
- Filled with plants and decorated in a chic jungle theme
- Smart TV with Netflix
- One queen bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with stylish mosaic tiling
- Gas cooktop and stone benches
- Coffee machine
- Stainless-steel appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
If Surry Hills isn't Sydney's coolest neighbourhood, it's definitely in the hunt. Boutiques, galleries and restaurants line Crown St, and coffee is always close at hand. Grand old Victorian terraces abut converted warehouses, with the odd bit of award-winning contemporary architecture mixed in. It's also one of Sydney's most cycle-friendly suburbs, with bike paths that cry out to be explored.
Walk around Surry Hills, Redfern and the city. Transport to anywhere in Sydney can be found at Central Station, less than five minutes' walk.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Free parking on premises
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.