Waterfront Resort Living with Space for the Family
Sydneysiders go wild for waterfront, and you'll see why when you stay at our spacious, airy apartment in the quiet inner-west suburb of Chiswick. Surrounded by green space, you'll wake up to the sound of birds and be steps from the banks of the harbour, but less than half an hour from the city (catch the ferry in for a real Sydney experience). And our building really is like living in your own resort: there's private parking, two pools, tennis courts, a gym, sauna, playground for the kids, cafe and convenience store.
There's so much space to make yourself at home in our apartment, whether you're hanging out on the balcony, in the open plan living area or chilling in the two bedrooms. Open the doors, let the breeze blow and relax!
- Incredible list of resort-style extras: two pools, a gym, a children's playground, tennis courts, sauna, spa/jacuzzi
- Surrounded by greenery and glimpses of the harbour
- Space to stretch out
- Floor-to-ceiling windows provide light and air
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Secure building in super-safe area
- Quiet neighbourhood with lots of green space
- Private parking
- Sofa bed available in lounge
- Open plan living area flows onto balcony with BBQ
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Comfy couches
- Two modern bathrooms, one with tub
- One queen bed, one double bed
- Extra sofa beds available
- Gas cooktop
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Chiswick is an oasis of calm along the Paramatta River. Sandwiched between the better-known suburbs of Drummoyne and Abbotsford, it offers the same stunning water views, green space and relaxed attitude. Not far from the city, it's popular with professionals and families. Shore Cafe is 100 metres away from apartment and a Convenience Store is a 200 meter walk away.
Buses to the city and Parramatta Road depart regularly from nearby stops (a two or three minute walk). The ferry from Abbotsford is also a short walk away.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in and late check-out are available at an extra cost subject to availability. Please request at the time of booking.
- Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost, just let us know and we'll get it organised for you.
Dishes & utensils
Iron & ironing board
Car not necessary
Room darkening shades
First aid kit
1 full sofa-bed
1 queen sofa-bed
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
Please keep noise level at a minimum between 10pm-8am in consideration to our neighbours.
Excessive noise could lead to an on-the-spot AUD500 fine and/or eviction of the property.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.