If you're after peace and quiet, an easy commute to the city and a lovely neighbourhood to explore, look no further than this bijou apartment in the up-and-coming Melbourne neighbourhood of Carnegie. The home itself, located in a boutique block with private underground parking, is stunning and contemporary, especially the marble kitchen. On top of that, it's so easy to get to the city – 15 minutes on the train – and the area has great multicultural food, shops and parks. Come and check it out.
Set in the ground floor of a trendy new development, everything in this open-plan two-bedroom apartment is new. You'll love the stylish design, the epic kitchen and restful bedrooms.
- Bright, contemporary styling and new furniture
- Secure access
- Courtyard with outdoor dining setting
- Lots of natural light
- Laundry facilities provided
- Hotel quality linen and towels
- Wi-Fi provided
- Private underground parking
- Air Conditioning and Heating provided
Open plan living/dining
- Flat screen, wall-mounted TV
- Comfy lounge and armchair
- Direct access to courtyard
- Two stylish bathrooms with rainfall showerheads
- Hair dryer and travel essentials
- Two queen bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Beautiful marble kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar
- Coffee machine
- Modern appliances
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Once looked over in favour of trendier haunts, in recent years sleepy Carnegie has become something of a real estate hot spot. That's probably because people had what everyone's looking for: peace and quiet, great public transport, proximity to arterial roads, multicultural food options, greenery and a burgeoning coffee scene. What's not to love?
Carnegie Station is a five minute walk, trains to the city take 15 minutes and leave every ten minutes
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
First aid kit
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.