In the heart of Melbourne's CBD, this modern 1-bedroom apartment places you steps away from iconic attractions like Flagstaff Gardens, Bourke Street Mall, Southgate, and Crown Casino. Whether you're here for business or leisure, indulge in world-class shopping, dine along Southbank Promenade, or catch a quick tram to major stadiums. Designed for utmost convenience and enjoyment, it's your perfect Melbourne retreat. Experience the city's best, all within arm's reach.
This urban apartment sits right in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant CBD. Offering a seamless blend of comfort and convenience, this property boasts a full kitchen, in-unit washer, self-check-in, air conditioning, dining area, and a queen bed with en-suite.
- Couch sits 3 people
- Flat screen TV with free channels available
- Dedicated workspace
Kitchen & Dining Area
- Fully equipped with cookware, utensils and cutlery
- Oven and 2-ring electric stovetop
- Dining area sits 2 people
- Washer/dryer combo
- Travel essentials, towels and hairdryer provided
- Ducted air conditioning
- No parking
- Self-check in will happen on site. Further details will be provided 3 days before check-in if your booking is successfully reserved.
- Stairs are required to access the front of the building.
Local area description
Melbourne CBD is the central and bustling urban core known for its iconic landmarks like Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, and the Royal Exhibition Building. This vibrant area boasts an array of cultural attractions, including the National Gallery of Victoria and the State Library of Victoria, along with diverse shopping districts such as Bourke Street Mall. With its excellent transportation links at Flinders Street Station, the CBD serves as a key hub for trains, trams, and buses. Additionally, it houses many businesses, government offices, and prestigious universities like RMIT and the University of Melbourne. The Melbourne CBD is a lively epicentre of culture, commerce, and activity in this dynamic Australian city.
The closest tram stop is located 170 m from the property on Queen St/Bourke St 4. Please visit Transport Victoria's website for more information.
The property is located 23 km away from Melbourne Airport.
By car, the journey will take around 26 minutes. By public transportation, the journey will take around 44 minutes.
- The property is conveniently located next to a bustling road, which may offer some lively surroundings for guests to enjoy.
- Whilst this property is located within a hotel, it's managed externally by us. Therefore, the hotel services and amenities will not be applicable during your stay.
- No pets are allowed to stay in the property
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
Dishes and silverware
Room darkening shades
Long term stays allowed
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.