There are other studio apartments, and then there's this: a completely renovated, self-contained space in a huge Victorian house. But beneath the wrought-iron balconies and timber eaves, you'll find a surprisingly contemporary space featuring hardwood floors, lots of natural light and all-new modern appliances. It's in a great location too, close to public transport and walking distance from the waterfront in one of Sydney's coolest suburbs.
Carved out of a grand Victorian mansion, this studio apartment offers a cosy, modern feel. Recently renovated and styled, it's a great base for exploring Sydney
- Heritage touches, including hardwood floors
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Hotel quality towels and linen
- Queen bed with stylish rattan headboard
- Flat screen TV and comfy lounge
- Bathroom with travel essentials and hair dryer
- Hair dryer
- Electric cooktop
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Local area description
Whether it's thanks to neighbouring Sydney University, or because it's full of eccentric Victorian homes, Glebe definitely has a bohemian vibe. Glebe Point Road, the main drag, is certainly known for its lively café culture and independent bookshops. But there's another side to this suburb: a quiet harbourside village with lots of green space. It's really a choose your own adventure situation.
Buses to the city leave from Glebe Point Road, but it's just as easy to catch the light rail from Jubilee Park, a 10-minute walk away.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started
- Please have into consideration there are stairs to enter the property.
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.