Life in Balmain is all about the stroll, whether you're heading to the café for a flat white and avocado toast in the morning, to the pub for a cold beer in the evening, or simply wandering down to the harbour. Whatever your destination (why not try all three?) our elegant home puts you in middle of things. Quiet and private, it's only seconds from shops, restaurants and public transport. Inside, it has all the comforts you expect. Though watch out, you might be too busy strolling to enjoy them.
Surprisingly spacious, our Balmain home is a great choice for families or groups of travellers. You'll especially appreciate the new furnishings, comfy beds and marble bathrooms.
- Newly renovated
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Private garden
- Private parking space
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Comfy leather lounges
- Dining setting for six
- Modern marble bathrooms
- Two queen bedrooms
- One double bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes
- Electric cooktop
- Modern stainless steel appliances
- Coffee machine
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Located on a peninsular jutting out into Sydney Harbour, Balmain is one of Sydney's most sought-after addresses. Victorian terraces and renovated workers' cottages line the jumble of streets, all trying to snatch a glimpse of the water. While you're here, take advantage of the great cafes, beautiful parks and historic pubs.
Buses to the city leave from Montague St, and take about 10 minutes.
We highly recommend using ride sharing service Uber.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started
When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels.
Free parking on premises
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Carbon monoxide detector
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.