You really get the best of both worlds with this two-bedroom apartment: access to the city, which is 20 minutes away on the train, along with the more relaxed vibe of the suburbs. In fact, you can see the city from the huge balcony, the perfect place to have friends over for a drink while you watch the tropical sunset. During the day you should make the most of the area and have an afternoon BBQ by the river. On the weekend, hit the farmer's market. Welcome to the neighbourhood.
This clean, spacious modern apartment lets you make the most of Brisbane. The enormous outdoor area is the real selling point, but you'll enjoy the sleek interior and all-new fit-out as well.
- New furniture and appliances
- Huge outdoor space with living and dining areas
- City views from the deck
- There is parking available on the apartment.
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Self check-in
- Flat-screen TV and modern furniture
- Opens directly onto balcony
- Two bathrooms with travel essentials provided
- Hair dryer
- Two bright queen bedrooms with district views and built-in wardrobes
- Electric cooktop and large island bench
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
- You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
- The keys will be left in a lockbox onsite. We will send you the access code 3 days prior to your arrival through the booking portal.
Local area description
Sherwood was named after the area's original homestead, which was itself named after England's Sherwood Forest. The riverside suburb keeps up that reputation for greenery, with the lovely arboretum and lots of other green space. Popular with families and young professionals who appreciate the proximity to the city, it's a great choice for visitors who want to stay out of the hustle and bustle.
- Buses on Oxley Road and trains from Sherwood Station, both 200m metres away, take about 20 minutes to get into town.
- I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
- Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started.
Free parking on premises
Long term stays allowed
Dishes and silverware
Carbon monoxide detector
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
First aid kit
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.