An unbeatable location, close to public transport and walking distance from all Melbourne's big attractions, Crown Casino and Etihad Stadium? Check. Resort-style facilities including a private garden, heated pool and well-stocked fitness centre? Check. Sleek contemporary design, comfortable furniture, views of the city skyline, a balcony and a fully-equipped kitchen? You guessed it: check. Our place has everything you need, whether you're in town for sightseeing, for work or to see a big game.
High above the rest of Melbourne, you'll lack for nothing in our contemporary apartment. From the modern kitchen to the stunning views, it's a relaxed space in the middle of a bustling city.
- Views of the city skyline
- Secure building with intercom access
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Private garden area, fitness center, pool
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Comfy lounge and large flat screen TV
- Black out blinds
- Spacious and modern tiled bathroom
- Queen bed with balcony access, built-in wardrobes and black out blinds
- Additional study room with 2 x single sofa bed
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
- Key collection is offsite, 70 meters from the property and not available 24/7. Further details will be provided 3 days before check-in if your booking is successfully reserved.
Local area description
Southbank is the perfect place to stay while you explore Melbourne. Its towering, modern apartment blocks and offices are separated from the CBD by the Yarra River, which is lined with bars and restaurants. Cross the bridge and you'll find yourself in the thick of museums, shopping, parks and laneway cafes. The National Gallery of Victoria, a must-see, is also a short walk away, and there's plenty of public transport for those who want to go further afield.
Walk anywhere; trams north and south leave on Whiteman St.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For first time users, download the Uber app for more information.
Check out the TripGo app for transport timetables.
- Early check-in: Our standard check-in is at 3 pm. To guarantee early access to the property we suggest booking the night before if available. Otherwise, early check-in is subject to availability from the night before at an additional cost.
- Late check-out: Our standard check-out is at 10 am. To guarantee a later check-out of the property we suggest booking an additional night if available. Otherwise, a late check-out is subject to availability from the night before to an additional cost.
- Baggage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
- We provide a small welcome amenity pack to get your stay started
Garden or backyard
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Iron & ironing board
The global certification for verified short-term rental agencies
See more benefits
You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- No parties or antisocial behaviour
- No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of MadeComfy
- No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- No smoking is allowed at any times
- If you break something, please let us know
- To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
MadeComfy, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- Please leave all beds unmade
- Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in (conditions apply)
View cancellation and refund policy
Safety of our guests
When you stay at a MadeComfy, you’ll have the convenience of self check-in and space to relax in an entire house or apartment with amenities such as fast wi-fi to stay productive, a kitchen and private laundry facilities. The health and safety of our guests is our paramount priority, which is why our housekeeping teams undertake stringent cleaning to ensure all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between each stay.
Special precautions we're taking to clean and disinfect our properties
As the COVID-19 situation develops across Australia and globally, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and prevent the risk of viral spread from surface contact between guest stays.